WIN one of these wonderful prizes and getaway on Tasmania’s Great Eastern Drive this spring. We also have an amazing list of deals here for you to create an unforgettable experience.
How to enter
- Share your favourite East Coast Tasmania, Great Eastern Drive view on Instagram or Facebook
- Hashtag #eastcoasttasmania
- Join our email list here
- wukalina walk 3 night, 4 day, fully inclusive guided walk, across the cultural homeland of the palawa for 1 person.
- Spend two nights in award winning palawa inspired (domed) huts in wukalina/Mt William National Park, and one night in Lighthouse Keepers Cottage on Aboriginal held land at larapuna/Eddystone Point
- Valid 21st October 2018 – 26 April 2019
- Value $2495
Maria Island Guided Walk
- 4 day Maria island Guided walk for 1 person, including ferry transfer
- Valid from November 2018 to 30th April 2019
- Can only be used on a tour that is already guaranteed to depart
- Not redeemable for cash
- Value $1650
Apartments on Fraser, Bicheno
- 2 nights accommodation for 2 people in a one-bedroom queen bed apartment. PLUS the following:
- 3 day car hire with Budget Rent A Car Launceston in a medium size vehicle.
- 2 adult tickets for the Bicheno’s Glass Bottom Boat Tour (weather permitting)
- 2 adult tickets for Bicheno Penguin Tours.
- 2 adult tickets into the Bicheno Motorcycle Museum.
- Entry to Waubs Bay Gallery. Meet award winning owner Vanessa Richardson.
- 1 seafood platter from The Lobster Shack.
- Valid for 12 months, non-transferable & to be taken as a package.
- Subject to availability & conditions.
- Value $940
Sea Eagle Cottage
- 2 nights for 2. Valid Sept – Nov 30 2018.
- Value $750
- 2 nights in the Farm Pod at Twamley Farm for two guests with a magical day exploring Maria Island National Park.
- PLUS Full breakfast provisions, Encounter Maria Island ferry tickets & gourmet picnic pack for your day on the Island, all courtesy of Twamley Farm.
- Valid until end September 2019 (subject to availability when booking).
- Value $500
Swansea Beach Chalets
- 2 nights in a 2 bedroom waterfront cabin for up to 4 guests
- Valid for 12 months
- Value $420
Triabunna Cabin & Caravan Park
- 2 night stay in The Cottage Room for 2 Adults.
- Includes complimentary Gourmet Hamper and Wine from our local vineyards.
- Valid for 12 months from 1st September 2018 till 1st September 2019 excluding peak periods of Christmas, Easter, Public holidays and School holidays.
- Value $400
Craigie Knowe Wine
- A mixed dozen of Craigie Knowe Wine.
- Valid Sept – Nov 2018
- Value $380
Swansea Holiday Park
- 2 nights in a renovated family cabin (Up to four persons, 1 double bed, 2 single beds.)
- Valid 1/9/18 – 30/11/18 and 1/5/19 – 30/11/19
- Value $360
- 1 night in a waterfront room for up to 4 people including continental breakfast.
- Valid for 12 months excluding 25th December 2018 – 31st January 2019
- Value $358
Cod Rock Point
- 1 night in the Cod Rock Point Lookout premium accommodation in Bicheno for 2 people.
- Can be redeemed anytime between Sept – Mid December.
- Value $340
Sheoaks on Freycinet
- Dinner, bed & brekky (1 night) at Sheoaks on Freycinet for 2.
- Valid until Nov 2018
- Total value $330
Long Lunch Tour Co
- Wine-dy Roads of Freycinet Coast tour for 2 people
- Valid Oct 2018 – March 2019
- Total Value $320
Wineglass Bay Cruises
- Wineglass Bay Cruise for 2 people in the Vista Lounge with lunch included on our award winning 4.5 hr cruise to Wineglass Bay.
- To be redeemed up to 12 months from date of gift voucher being emailed
- Value $300
Spring Bay Distillery Tour
- VIP Tour of the distillery for 4 people including 3 rare whisky tastings
- Value $200
Freycinet Aqua Taxi
- Freycinet Aqua Taxi for 2 on a return trip to Hazards Beach to experience Wineglass Bay including lunch.
- Total value $150
Spring Vale Wine
- Spring Vale Cellar Door tasting hamper – 700ml bottle of The Splendid Gin Summer Cup, A bottle of Spring Vale 2016 Salute Sparkling and gift tubes of Pepper Berry & Wakame by Tasman Sea Salt.
- Redeemed on site until Nov 2018
- Value $120
Bicheno Penguin Tours
- Bicheno Penguin Tours tickets for 2 adults.
- Valid until end of 2018.
- Value $80
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is run by East Coast Tourism ECT (the promoter). It is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
- Employees or board members of ECT or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter : Share your favourite East Coast Tasmania view on Instagram or Facebook. Hashtag #eastcoasttasmania. Join our email list here. And for an extra entry tag two friends.
- To receive a valid entry you must post or repost an image NOT retag an old post.
- Only those who sign up to the ECT list with a valid email address (or already on ECT list) will be entered into the draw.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The best entries will be decided by ECT and closes on October 2, 2018. ECT will draw the winners ASAP after Oct 2.
- Winners will be announced on Facebook and Instagram and be notified via Facebook, Instagram and/or email. If the winner does not accept the prize within 5 days of notification being sent by communicating with ECT, the promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- You can enter as many times as you like.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material associated with the competition.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is open to legal residents of Australia only, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. The promoter has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.